Two-Part Waterborne Wood Floor Finish Fortified for Durability with Aluminum Oxide. Trek Plus provides durability which can only be achieved by combining both of the latest technologies in wood floor finishes- Aluminum Oxide and Two Component 100% Urethane Formulation. Trek Plus applies easily and provides a long wearing, beautiful finish to any floor.
Wood Finish Products
Exceeds Moisture Cure for Toughness! 100% polyurethane clear wood floor finish for professional use on commercial floors.
Unprecedented - 15 Year Residential Limited Warranty. We will offer a warranty that for 15 years, Trek Plus will not wear through to the wood. Please review the Trek Warranty Guide for limitations and exclusions and for warranty details.
- Aluminum Oxide fortified 2 part 100% urethane
- Non-yellowing formulation contains UV screening agents
- 6 hour Pot Life 50% longer than most competitors
- Cures quickly for minimal downtime
- Re-coats in 2-3 hours
- Meets all VOC requirements
- Set of finish and hardener makes 1.1 gallons of Trek Plus
- May be applied over SEALER XL, or directly applied on raw wood